SITE NEEDS MORE PARTICIPANTS

Discussion in 'Announcements, Suggestions and Feedback' started by solo_guitar, Aug 24, 2024.

1. solo_guitar

solo_guitar

I suggest we spread the word about this site to attract more students, more participants.

solo_guitar, Aug 24, 2024
  2. solo_guitar

conway

There are much more active sites...like fb. You know this!

conway, Aug 24, 2024
  3. solo_guitar

Shaggy Administrator

I'm all for it!

I will be updating this forum software soon. So this could help with SEO and possible attack more users.

Shaggy, Sep 3, 2024
  4. solo_guitar

conway

I find this hard to believe. Especially considering this is your very first post. When did you join? oh last year? I've watched you skulk around in the background and never say a word. You, and Alonzo. First post? Out of the blue? Why is this? I suspect you to be one in the same. Also....fake profiles are generated daily. Along with fake views, and the list of current users is always lying. Something very fishy. This site did recently have a few real math users......I ran them off with my philosophy. It was a privilege! Every other math site banned me long ago.....funny that. Its as if...im allowed to stay around so as to garner traffic. Surely when this is not the problem any more my neck will be axed!

I know my mathematics posts have dwindled. Yet consider how many I created when I first joined. I had more than Ian. Is that why I am left alone? If so....I have nothing else to give on that front. Yet philosophically.....I can give all day!

conway, Sep 3, 2024
  5. solo_guitar

Shaggy Administrator

Damn conway, why the hate? I bought the site and several others for the original owner. I haven't posted as I have been doing things in the background, as you say. I'm not a "fake" user, I own the site.

So why would you feel good having members leave due to your philosophy but would like to have more active members. Scaring them away in math terms, is subtracting from the site, not adding to it.

Shaggy, Sep 9, 2024
    conway likes this.
  6. solo_guitar

conway

The hate because of how they have treated me. See for yourself. Alas this is nothing new. Nor is it an excuse for my behavior. At first I tried very hard to add to this site not subtract. See for yourself. Alas I have given up. I remain only to attack users who are mean to others....as they were to me. All the evidence for this is still posted.

conway, Sep 9, 2024
  7. solo_guitar

Shaggy Administrator

I totally understand and can see what you mean in some instances.

Like I said before, I will be updating the site to the newest version of the forum software. I know there are alot of other active forums on math and FB, but hope to get this one active. I can only do so much and hope what I do changes the site dynamic and we can get a few more active members on here.

Shaggy, Sep 9, 2024
    conway likes this.
  8. solo_guitar

conway

Thank you. I will cease my attacks on those who are mean. I should not have done this anyways.

conway, Sep 9, 2024
  9. solo_guitar

solo_guitar

If that's how you feel, why don't you block conway? If you really own the site, block him indefinitely. I told conway that there are countless philosophy forums and FB groups that he can join to discuss his favorite subject but conway has a mind like a brick wall. A kindergarten kid understands my suggestion to conway.

solo_guitar, Sep 11, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  10. solo_guitar

solo_guitar

I plan to do a self-study of College Algebra by Michael Sullivan. I took the course back in the late 1980s and want to refresh my mind. It is an interesting course.

My plan is to revisit the course including every chapter, every section, end of chapter review sections and end of chapter exams. Everyone can benefit from the material I plan to share but this cannot begin until conway (and others like him) are blocked indefinitely.

solo_guitar, Sep 11, 2024 at 5:01 PM
  11. solo_guitar

conway

What rude post did I give you solo? None. I was kind to you, and tried very hard to engage you in mathematics. It was you who refused to discuss mathematics. Shaggy feels that way...because many of the previous members WERE rude.

conway, Sep 11, 2024 at 5:07 PM
  12. solo_guitar

solo_guitar

I want you to ignore my posts. A child understands my request. Perhaps you can respect my wishes UNLESS we commit ourselves to mathematics only. If this is too hard for your brain, then go watch the Brady Bunch and leave us alone.

solo_guitar, Sep 11, 2024 at 5:24 PM
    conway likes this.
  13. solo_guitar

conway

I will do exactly as you request. I will also do it with out the child like insults, and name calling. See what I mean about rudeness? I hope you are, and remain blessed solo!

conway, Sep 11, 2024 at 5:34 PM
  14. solo_guitar

solo_guitar

Oh joy! Rapture! Goodbye!!!

solo_guitar, Sep 12, 2024 at 12:39 AM
Ask a Question